Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

are there ANY guys out there who would marry a woman based on her PERSONALITY only and

NEVER have sex with her? are there ANY guys out there who would marry a woman based on her PERSONALITY only and NEVER have sex with her?

like.. guys.. would you go out with a girl solely based ob her personality? even if she was a little chubby? even if she was over weight?
    would you marry her? if this woman said that she did not want to have sex because it was embarrassing and she felt no need to have sex because YOU and HER said that you will only adopt a child if you want a child (just pretend)

would you guys do all this? is there a guy out there who can honestly say that he could do all this without cheating or being abusive?
    lmao. im not talking about me. although i DO have no interest in sex. lmao. i was just wondering.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Theoretically, I believe I could. Realistically, no. If I met a girl who I ended up knowing for years, we were exactly alike, could talk for ever and never run out of things to talk about, even if she was a little pudgey and not exactly a beauty, I reckon there's a possibility I could marry her. Being abusive or cheating woudlnt' even come into the equation.
    ...No sex. Hm. Does this mean no intercourse, but other forms of sexual arousal and activity are ok? I'm still a Virgin, so the idea of getting married now and being with someone who never wants to have kids or have sex is a little daunting. I want kids, and I do want to have sex eventually...But hypothetically, yes I think I could do that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A relationship will not work without sex. It is natural. You should not be ashamed of being chubby. So many women have sex with being very over weight.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be very unlikely

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you think LGBT was the right category for this question?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information