Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Happy Bullet

Why is Germaine Greer whining about eggs and dead rabbits being thrown at her?

Listen to her whine about this in her column:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2016979,00.html

"The premier of Queensland weighed in, announcing that he would treble my taxes, if he could, which gave new heart to those who thought I should be fed to the crocodiles. Lately someone has been throwing food at the windows of my house in England, mostly eggs, sometimes jam doughnuts, once corned beef hash and shaved ham, and, this weekend, two dead rabbits."

I'm sure the feminists on here denounce this as "abuse against women" and think an international police operation should be mounted to find and punish the horrible, evil perpetrators.

Here's a hint. She's a feminist. She's a nasty person. That is the REASON she is getting eggs and dead rabbits thrown at her house. That is the REASON people don't like her and say things about her that upset her poor wikkle fweelings.

It's making a differentiation between good women and bad.

She made her bed. Why is she whining?
    blabber my post to yahoo fem legion is just another case in point of feminists whining when someone acts in kind to them. My post there was great. Completely appropriate. I have no idea why I'm expected to care about it.
    I'm not really getting anything here other than:

"wahahaha throwing eggs and dead rabbits is mean!@#"
    "posting messages on yafemleague that hurt my feelings is mean!@#"
    "wahaha why should I be accountable for my behaviour that provoked this?!#@$"
    Damn it blabber, post my email.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

vampire_kitti
    Are you saying that wasting food and throwing animal carcasses is an acceptable way to deal with someone you don't like?

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Rio Madeira
    You didn't even read your own source! She wrote an opinion contrary to that of the majority of Australians regarding Steve Irwin's treatment of animals. Obviously the Aussies love their Irwin. It had absolutely nothing to do with feminism. It had a lot to do with being the "sole dissenting voice." Have you no shame, sir?

EDIT TO CARRIE: (falls off chair in hysterics, clutching stomach)

Powered by Yahoo Answers

wendy g
    Hmmm...it seems to me like you're posting this to sort of "validate" your post on the YFL...I know it's not because you have a conscience, or anything...so it must be because even some of the guys around here seemed appalled. Really Happy, why do you care? You go out of your way to put down women in the worst way possible...you made your bed, now lie in it. And don't give us "It's not 'women' I hate, it's 'feminists'" crap...your posts (not just your questions, but your answers) have demonstrated time and again that you hate all women. Why obfuscate? Own it. It's who you are.
    Go ahead. Report me. I so don't give a crap.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

allegra
    You need a smelly, rotting dead rabbit shoved down your throat.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

Gypsy Whitemoon
    You are boring me happy bullet with your continious ravings about nasty feminists. In case you are not aware - Germaine Greer was quite disliked for her comments about a deceased person - Steve Irwin. Lots of Aussies loved him and his loyal association with Australia and the impact he had on wild life all over the world. And of course Germaine Greer is a Feminist has been since the 1970's. She made Australia Political history with her highlighting feminist and her books. But that is not the reason that people are harrassing her. Further her comments so shortly after Steve Irwin was tragically killed in a wild life documentary indicated that she was not sensitive to the family. People in Australia were quite outraged by her critism towards Steve Irwin. Its not the fact that she is a feminist and there for a nasty person - she is a nasty person dispite her political view points.

You wil use any reason to put down feminists - instead of wasting your time writing rubbish why are you not helping "man in search of answers" who posted this - " Does anyone have any statistics on violence perpeterated by all age groups of women?" in lobbying about how you poor men are victims of physical assaults by nasty feminsts trying to prove their equality. Its quite an issue supposedly for you poor men so why are you wasting valuable time man go out there and lobby for services and recognition of this scandalous issue so that greater good and social change can be won in fighting those big butch feminsts who are perpertrating domestic violence on you poor vulnerable men folk. Off you go, take your time investigating all the issues and appropriate responses maybe with a bit of luck we wont hear you for the next 12 months - god speed and good luck in you social change endeavours, fight the good fight hook up with monos and all the other men winning the fight with those "nasty feminsts". by - take care, see ya,