Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Yah00_goddess

Why would a boyfriend be a cold fish?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple months now. We've been to dinner several times, he's been over to my house to hang shelves, taken me to fireworks, gone to the lake swimming and for a cookout, you name it. We have great conversations, and he's very interesting and fun to be with. He's also very sweet and thoughtful.

My problem is that I can't seem to get any affection out of him at all. I don't even get a kiss. The other night, I "accidentally" brushed my hand against his and he pulled away. I don't understand this reaction, and I'm trying to figure out why.

Will he always be like this? Am I just not patient enough? I am assuming he's interested to some degree, because I caught him looking down my blouse a couple of times, but I just can't get him interested in going any further. I'm not talking about serious anything, but not even holding my hand?

What gives?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he is nervous. He doesnt feel fully accepted by you. Trust me. This is it.
    Really, I'm this way. I have this problem. I spend so much time just trying to psych myself up with positive thoughts but then when I get near her it all just falls and all the emotional beatings I carry around turn into self rejection. All I can pick up from her is negative vibes, even if theyre imagionary.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information