Statistically speaking liberals, on average, have more degrees and higher education levels than conservatives. Most scientist seem to be liberal while most business types seem to be conservative! What is going on here? I am not claiming conservatives are idiots, I just want to know why this is?
I too am educated and didn't just read this off some link, this is from my head. My college proffesors, even the conservative ones said that this is true! The political science books say that this is true. Most history books say that this is true. Most of my proffesors and classmates were liberal. In general you could have found most of the conservative proffesors in the business Dept.
I NOTICE THAT THE LIBERALS ARE TRYING TO ANSWER ME WHILE THE CONSERVATIVES ARE SHOCKED, INSULTING AND BEGGING FOR PROOF! PROOG! THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD FACT. START ASKING AROUND!
MY SOURCE IS AMERICAN HISTORY 101, POLITICAL SCIENCE 101, AND SOCIOLOGY 101, NOT SOME CRUMMY WEBSITE. SORRY I CAN'T TELEPORT THESE BOOKS TO YOU BUT YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM FROM A STORE IF YOU WANT!
I APPRECIATE ANSWERS MORE THAN HOGWASH AND THE LIBERALS THE ONLY ONES TRYING WHILE THE CONS SEEM PISSED! I HAVE'NT EVEN SAID IF I AM LIBERAL OR CONSEVATIVE YET! I JUST WANT A REAL ANSWER CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW (IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE?)
I CAN THINK OF ONE LIBERAL CONSERVATIVES APPRECIATE AND HIS NAME IS THEODORE ROOSEVELT!
IT IS TRUE ALSO THAT PEOPLE BECOME MORE CONSERVATIVE WITH AGE, WHY? THERE ARE STATISTICS FOR THIS TOO, BUT PLEASE JUST GO LOOK IT UP! THIS IS FROM 4 YEARS OF STUDYING SO I HAVE NO LINK TO POST!