Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    speaking as an educated person: i think you should stop producing blood so it wont keep appearing in your 'stool' then

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds painful, usually if you have had children it's possible it could be piles or a fissue, they tend to pop out when you strain, they can sometimes bleed, i had them for a short time after childbirth, I do think that you need to see your doctor and put your mind at rest, you can't put a price on your health, and the longer it goes on the more pain you are experiencing, please get check out. Good luck

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My stool has a lot of blood on it? (Preferably educated ppl, not ignorant ppl, please

answer)? I have always had blood when i got to the bathroom. But lately, I have been having A LOT of blood on my stool. Usually there would only be a drop or 2 of blood, but now its a lot more than i have ever seen. It hurts to go poop.... it feel like im pooping nails (TMI) but i dont know what to do... Also, there is red stuff that comes out when I poop too. I'm not sure if its poop or something else. I am scared and i dont have insurance. What do i do?? Please help.
    Evidently for those IGNORANT people that still decided to leave their "2-cent" clearly CANNOT read. I know I obviously have to go to the doctor but there is a term called RESEARCH and that’s what I'm doing. I put I didn’t have insurance for a reason... Do you think I would be wasting my time asking this question? I would have taken myself to the doctor a long time ago... hence why I said i don’t have insurance... DUMMIES!!! Your answers are definitely NOT needed!! Please and Thanks... Sometime you have to be prepared for the unexpected!!! I wasn’t asking for a damn cure via yahoo answers… Just wanted some opinions! THAT’S ALL!!! Not your ill-mannered answers!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information