Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to re-test again since the results are inconclusive. Your physician will be able to help you. There is no cure for HIV but there is treatment now available to help stop the course of the disease. As science improves hopefully there will be a cure until then only treatments. Best of luck to you.

DJ i

i have done hiv test in that the rapid and elisa method the result is negative?

after that i done hi western blot method and my result was: anitibodies to core antigens: negative(p17 p55) . antibodies to core antigens (p24) : weakly positive. antibodies to endonuclease polymerase antigens : negative (p31 p51 p66). antibodies to envelope antigenes : negative (gp41 gp120 gp160). hiv II SPECIFIC BAND : NEGATIVE
    :IMPRESSION :WESTERN BLOT THE CONFIRMATORY TEST FOR ANTI HIV 1 : INDETERMINATE
    THIS WAS GIVEN IN MY RESULT IS THIS MEAN I HAVE HIV CAN I BE CURE OR SOME OTHER PROBLEM IN MY BLOOD WAT TO DO I FEEL IT VERY BAD AFTER THIS ???????? ANY ONE ANSWER MEEE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information