Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so I suppose youre at the office right now workin your a$$ off. Get real jacka$$ this isn't 1809, lots of women go out to work then have to come home and do the housework, look after the kids and wash your dirty underwear! I stay at home-yes but I also cook clean and run a design business. Men come home after 8 hours put their feet up and do jack for the rest of the night while their wives/girlfriends/mothers see to their every need. We complain about the toilet seat because for some of us it's the only time we get to sit down in peace.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You must not know very many women. Yes there are those stupid one's that try to act like the women on tv. However, not all of them care about toilet seats. In my opinion/experience men complain way more. You should adjust you're "men bring home the bacon" idea too. That might be the root of the problem. We all contribute in a household. It's not yours its ours. Got it. Oh and Yes life is easy, It's only as hard as you make it. So why are you worried. Learn how to constructively deal with eachothers differences. Our differences are what we have in common.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to point out that you are currently complaining.

Nuff said

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're the one that is complaining.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God damn man! its soo true my girl stays home while i work and i make some money on the side whenever i can...i also help her out around the house just to be nice...and all she does is complain about the dishes i leave behind (when im the one who cooks, by choice) or that i leave a light on (when i pay the bills) or the a/c, or that im wasting the gas in her car which ive been paying for the last 3 years and i maintain it, i bought a 42 inch tv which she took over for her tv shows so i had to go out and buy a 32 inch to game on (which i can only do for 1-2 hours a day if that).....the list goes on and on and on but i think you get the point.

You're question is a complaint. Therefore, you premise makes no sense unless you are a woman. I don't know what "ladies" you know, but the ones I know work or they don't go shopping. Considering your ignorance and lack of respect, I have a feeling you know very few woman and even fewer ladies.

Why do woman always have to complain?

The men are the one who go out and work, and bring home to Bacon. But the ladies stay at home and go out shopping. They have it very easy

THERE LIFE IS VERY EASY.

but they always complain like when you leave the toilet set up or something.

Codyyy
    Haha yeah you are complaining yourself. I do agree with you though!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol
    I am a women. I work. Im doing a masters degree. I am also a mother looking after the kids... I also clean and do the laundry.

So, please put the dayum TOILET SEAT DOWN!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You must not know very many women. Yes there are those stupid one's that try to act like the women on tv. However, not all of them care about toilet seats. In my opinion/experience men complain way more. You should adjust you're "men bring home the bacon" idea too. That might be the root of the problem. We all contribute in a household. It's not yours its ours. Got it. Oh and Yes life is easy, It's only as hard as you make it. So why are you worried. Learn how to constructively deal with eachothers differences. Our differences are what we have in common.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information