Hi all,
Here is my dilemma. I have chosen Paul Mitchell School in Sherman Oaks in California as my school of choice to pursue my cosmetology education. I have been to marinellos already and I am not as impressed and I figure if I am going to make this investment, I might as well get my money's worth out of it and get the training that will help land me a better shelf of opportunities upon graduation. I have spoken to some of the Marinello students and they said they would have gone to Paul Mitchell if they knew what they know now. So here is my question, because I am not finding what I need to know about the financial aid portion because Paul Mitchell's website is so vague about it and does not list an actual number. I would like to know how much the course is for evening classes, AND if they offer financial aid (ie, are they a title IV school that gets financial assistance from the government)? I have contacted them for a tour, but that is not for another few days, and if I can find out now if they even offer financial aid, that could save me a trip. I do not mind paying monthly payments while I am in school, but not to the point where I will have to sell off my belongings in order to keep going there. If anyone has any insight into this area, or are a student attending and went through this already, I would appreciate any info you can offer. Financial aid officers are welcome to answer this as well. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!