Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was anorexic for 7 years and i had to go throu 2 years of therapy before i even started thinking about changing... its a mental deal ur parents cant make u want to get better or eat u have to want it urself. i understand what u r going throu but dont give up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was anorexic for 7 years and i had to go throu 2 years of therapy before i even started thinking about changing... its a mental deal ur parents cant make u want to get better or eat u have to want it urself. i understand what u r going throu but dont give up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i NEED help!!!!!! --> eating disorders!!!!!!!!!!?

HELLO!
    I NEED HELP!
    I really do.... And finally I want some help. I am a recovered anorexic. I was 44kg, 168cm. My parents realized this and made me eat --- I gained 15kg. But I think its too much :0( I really think that 55kg is the best for me, now I am 59kg. But I want to do it in a good and healthy way.... I get depressed when I am too fat, I get depressed when I am too skinny. I know I look better now than when I was skinny, but I just want to be 55kg again, stop thinking about food so much :0( It makes me sooo depressed. When I eat a lot i hate myself, when i dont eat i hate myself and get depressed from having to suffer like that. Once i didnt eat anything for 21 days.... I was 65kg back then (still no anorexia or anything) and i lost 10 kg then. This was in February. I was determined to live a healthy lifestyle as i was happy with the way I looked. Then (a few days later)my boyfriend broke up with me, and i was even more determined to be happy and healthy. But this turned from eating healthy to eating very little of healthy foods... To almost nothing...... To 44kg.... To anorexia... To being scared of food.
    So then my parents realized this and made me eat... Like literally made me eat. I started enjoying eating after a while, and i ate all the time. I could do this back then cause i was only 44kg and knew that i needed to gain. But now im 59kg :0S I dont know how it got to this... I try dieting but nothing seems to work:0( the past three days i didnt eat anything, but then got scared that i was falling back into anorexia and started eating like crazy again this morning (i know not healthy, but i get scared of anorexia :0S).
    Now that you know, can someone please (a nutritionist or something) tell me how to lose the 4-5 kg (i want to be between 53 and 55kg) and provide a specific guide -breakfast, lunch, dinner......
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK :0(
    THANK YOU

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information