Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Women and bicycles? Women on Skies? Women pushing Push chairs? Women driving...

...cars? What is this world coming? to? What happened to the days when a woman got dressed up for when her man came home from work or played the piano and sang to him in the evenings. When she done her duty every night and four times on Sundays? Women with jeans or slacks? Why do they want to look like a man? 4 Kilos of makeup? Jesus, I think that I will go gay.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its called a change of times

Women have been riding bicycles since the 1890s, you should be used to it by now,

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't men dress up for their woman and sing for her? Why is it that there are still people out there who gender stereotype in this day and age?

The stereotypical old housewife social perception went out the window years ago. It was a role women fell into but when the men went off to war in WW1, WW2, vietnam etc. women had to do all the men's work themselves and discovered they were just as good at it.

p.s. women look better in jeans!

Mandi M
    I think u should "go gay" because with that attitude ur not going to get much action anywhere else!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you can find a gay man to wear a dress and play piano and sing to you every night. I wish you all the luck in the world with that.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fine, but I doubt the Gay community will be interested in you. Times change, as do women's rights if you want to have what basically amounts to a female slave then clear off to the first third world hell hole you can find.

I like biking. I could ski you under the table, no problem. I'm not sure what you mean by "push chairs" though. And I'm a good driver.

"I think that I will go gay."

Please do. But if your expectations are this out of touch for women, heaven knows what you'd expect from a gay man. I doubt they'll want you either.

You have a nice day now. ; )

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What era are you in?

Women are foregoing the piano lessons, and making something of themselves...something that actually matters.

Trust me... There isn't anything I could wear that would make me look like a man.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    trollvo trollio

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information