Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    JJ1995

Questions about HTML?

Right, i am designing websites to help me learn HTML, i have a few questions which i cannot find answers to online.

1. I see many websites, where no matter what, the body centers to the center of the web browser, and when you resize the window it moves like in and out, how can i center my page?

2. How can i learn how to allow visitors to sign in to an account, or create one? I know how to use a server and stuff, i understand it will be something to do with forms, could people explain?

Thank You

ps - I dont mind learning more languages such as if to create forms i have to use js or something, (i have no idea

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I do to prepare stuff for FileZilla to stuff into my miniblogs, is to simply use the free OPEN OFFICE word processor to generate a WORD document which I then "save as" HTML, complete with pictures and whatever. I use left index, but I could as easily use "centered". See one of the successful efforts at http://www.handypost.info/ , where I illustrate answers for Yahoo Answers Hunting Section, this one being currently for a "use enough gun!" answer for feral hogs capable of biting off a hunter's head! The name "handypost" was already owned but unused, so I rent the use of the name for $9 a year.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I do to prepare stuff for FileZilla to stuff into my miniblogs, is to simply use the free OPEN OFFICE word processor to generate a WORD document which I then "save as" HTML, complete with pictures and whatever. I use left index, but I could as easily use "centered". See one of the successful efforts at http://www.handypost.info/ , where I illustrate answers for Yahoo Answers Hunting Section, this one being currently for a "use enough gun!" answer for feral hogs capable of biting off a hunter's head! The name "handypost" was already owned but unused, so I rent the use of the name for $9 a year.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Use the div tag with the align attribute

<div align="center">
    Hello World
    </div>

2. Forms are actually created with html. But to process those forms, you will want to learn PHP. To store accounts, you will need to learn how to use databases with an sql server, like MySQL. I would first learn PHP, by itself. Then, when you've got a good handle on it, look for tutorials on integrating MySQL with PHP.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information