Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

which is thee best G1 or sidekick?

and can You buy sidekicks in the uk? x

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Without a doubt the G1... The Android operating system is the hot and coming OS, and will be gaining huge amounts of market share in the next year. It is expected to surpass both RIM/Blackberry and the Iphone by 2012, although I personally suspect it will happen before that. Right now there are over 20,000 applications available for download for Android, and the number is growing at 3000 to 4000 per month. About 2/3 of these apps are free.

If you want to check out what's available go to http://androlib.com

On that note, the G1 was the very first Android phone released, and is over a year old now. T-Mobile has several other Android phones available, the My Touch 3G, Motorola Cliq, and 1 or 2 others. I personally would recommend picking one of these newer and faster Android phones rather than the G1.

imported_Mrs.AndySixx
    WEll I'm not sure about buying them in the UK. But I have a sidekick, and I have to say I love it. the full key board and everything it can offer. Lately though T-Mobile has been having problems which has been giving sidekicks their problems. Its really annoying. Sidekicks are great if your always wanting to be connected to friends and if your everywhere.

G1 are more advanced (obviously) it has alot of features. Full keyboard. And i think it has everything a sidekick would have and more.

TO me Sidekicks are better. I love mines. I guess it kinda depends on the person really.

Mrs.AndySixx
    WEll I'm not sure about buying them in the UK. But I have a sidekick, and I have to say I love it. the full key board and everything it can offer. Lately though T-Mobile has been having problems which has been giving sidekicks their problems. Its really annoying. Sidekicks are great if your always wanting to be connected to friends and if your everywhere.

G1 are more advanced (obviously) it has alot of features. Full keyboard. And i think it has everything a sidekick would have and more.

TO me Sidekicks are better. I love mines. I guess it kinda depends on the person really.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information