Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    SaraRose

I had this really weird dream the other day.... care to help interpret it?

Ohkay, So this is what happened.

In the begining of my dream, i was eating breakfast at my kitchen table with alot of guest, I dont know any of the pople that were there. My sister is makeing us grilled cheese and the guy next to me is complaining about how long it is taking but i dont seem to mind, My sister finished mking one and i grabbed it and ran out the front door, Which lead to a school hall(like i was leaving a classroom) and i ran down the hall till i found this kid, Danny, Who is my Crushes friend, i gave him the Grilled Chease and in return he gave me a movie reciet, then i remeber looking in the hall for my crush and then outta nowhere my friend laura come and sees me and i asked her if she wanted to go to the polish deli( i have one down the block from my house in reality) so we walked down the hall and when we got to the delli, which was built into the school, she said i have to go. so i went into the deli looking for something to buy that was only a dollar, i ended up stealing a purple cat nicknack, when i left the store i ended up at a busy streat a few blocks away from my school, i started running to school afraid i would be late to second hour, then my sister picked me up off the street and drove me to an unfamiliar house, asking why i as going to school, it was a sunday.

Soorry its so long, this has been bugging me. please and thank you (:
    Some things in dreams are interpretted universaly >.> I just want a bit of help decoding this, its truly bothing me, so bad :[

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well dreams are supposed to be ur brains way of putting imp things that happened that day into memory.....

so we can't really know ur entire life.
    i hope i helped.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information