i have a 10 gallon aquarium a little plastic stump some plastic plants and likt this little other thing idk how to explain it but i had origionly had a red devil electric yellow a mbuna and this yellow one with black horizontal strips but they yellow striped one and mbuna killed the red devil and electric yellow. so i didnt feel like getting more fish for about 2 or 3 months. so i just got now fish a new electric yellow (like 1 and ha half inches) and a rlame mouth or somthing like that and put them in the tank. so about 4 days later i went to go check my fish and feed them and well the yellow striped one mbuna and the flame mouth all dead ( the mbuna was twitching but i wasnt sure if it was just nervs) and i got rid of them and out of the tank and my brother (a know it all ) thought the mbuna and the flame or red mouth might of gotten in a fight and the yellow striped one just got hurt some howso all three are dead and lol what i think was funny was the midget 1 and a half inch electric yellow was just swimming fine and stuff so it looked like the little yellow killed them all when they are from twice to about 3 times its size so i was just wonderin what could of happened is it like me brother said or what btw the fish were fine an hour or so before they were all dead they seemed fine and stuff but when i came back there were scales and stuff floating around