Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I a Vampire? Don't Joke, Give your opinion?

People think I'm a vampire, ever since 5th grade. You'll probably thinking this girl's just another teenage gothic vampire-wannabe. However :
    I like the taste of blood.
    I'm sinisterly pale. Sometimes people say my eyes are a different color ( I don't wear contacts).
    I like the cold, and Autumn and Winter. My fave holiday is Halloween. I mostly wear black everyday. I'm quite thin and tall and there are two small birthmarks on my neck ( That last one was probably ridiculous, they're probably moles.) And, whenever I walk home from high school, there's always a crow or a raven, flying above me, hiding behind the branches of the trees.
    P.S. That last bit about the crow is true but i did emphasize it to scare ya.

Seriously?

Go get blood tests. You're probably anemic. Your body will crave the craziest things when it's lacking certain minerals. I craved ice, yes, ice when my iron count was far too low.

My eyes change color too. It's genetic and there's not one vampire in my family.

I too am sinisterly pale. I'm Caucasian as were all of my ancestors. I am not a vampire.

I wear black often as well. It goes with everything and looks smashing on green-eyed blondes. I wear it because it's flattering not because I am a vampire.

I like the cold too. Again, I and my ancestors are all Caucasians from cold climates.

I burn to a crisp in the sun. Once again that is due to being a Caucasian not due to vampirism.

I have a series of birthmarks on my back that resemble the Southern Cross and another set that look like the Persiedes. That does not make me an alien with star charts cleverly hidden on my body.

There are always crows and black cats wherever I go. There is one particular black cat that follows me from the front door of my apartment to the taxi stand every day. That does not make me a witch. Vampires do not have "familiars" witches do.

And who doesn't love Halloween? The holiday we know as Halloween is a relatively modern construct. It's origins stretch back millenia and across many cultures. Not one of them had anything to do with vampires.

Not all vampires are tall and thin.I believe in Indian mythology vampires are short, squat and hairy. Also quite dark complected. And naked, they had no need for black clothing.

Stop watching hollyweird movies and tv shows and reading fantasy novels. If not you will be one of those sad, socially inept people that are featured on Discovery and National Geographic "mock-u-mentaries" claiming they are vampires. Batteries of psychologists and psychiatrists will explain to us laughing masses the psychological reasons why you believe you're a vampire.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Winter and cold days. Im sometimes pale. Im also tall and thin. I love Halloween too and I prefer wearing black clothes. And whenever I prick myself with a needle, a drop of blood comes out, I feel like sucking it and tasting it. But I know Im definitely not a 'Vampire' and I dont think you are either. Most of the things you described are normal human traits.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh, heh. "Sinisterly pale". Funny...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information