Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're planning on contesting the charge tomorrow you will just enter your plea of "Not Guilty" and then you will be given another court date when the prosecution can get the proof together to prove you are guilty and you will then hire an attorney. It will cost both you and the courts much more money to plea not guilty for something you admit to have done.
    You would fair better to plead "no Contest" and pay the fine and don't do it again.
    Wear a nice shirt and pants. no ripped jeans, no band shirts or any kind of writing on a shirt. A tie would be good or a pull over sweater. Wear nice shoes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're planning on contesting the charge tomorrow you will just enter your plea of "Not Guilty" and then you will be given another court date when the prosecution can get the proof together to prove you are guilty and you will then hire an attorney. It will cost both you and the courts much more money to plea not guilty for something you admit to have done.
    You would fair better to plead "no Contest" and pay the fine and don't do it again.
    Wear a nice shirt and pants. no ripped jeans, no band shirts or any kind of writing on a shirt. A tie would be good or a pull over sweater. Wear nice shoes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Going to court for first time for possession of drug paraphernalia.. what should

I expect? I got a ticket last month for possession of drug paraphernalia, and I have my court date tomorrow. I plan on going to court and fighting the ticket instead of just paying the $300. I have never been to a court room before, how should I dress, and do I have to call the judge "your honor" after everything I say??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information