Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Man Made Global warming is Very Debatable, However isn't Global Climate Change a...

...Natural Phenomenon? We don't Live in the Ice Age of 50 thousand years ago.
    The Planet Has Switched poles
    My Normal snow fall for this time of year (Central Oregon Cascade mountains) by this time is 70 inch's on the ground, Not 24 inch total for the season. And it was this way last year.
    I've also noticed the local "Ski" reports doesn't (and hasn't for several years now) give the "Base" totals for the different Ski Resorts (area's) any more. (Anything below 50 inch's of Base, Was considered "Rock Skiing". Now we're happy there's no Grass exposed (except in the parking lot by the "Snow Boarders" of course, heh heh heh.)

So is it possible to get Beyond this Obscurantism; "Man Made".
    Realize that this Planet decides when it's going to change it's climate.
    And that we may just be Feeding it?

To Quote the Late, Great . . . . George Carlin;
    "This Planet is just waiting to get enough Plastic, something it doesn't already have. And then it's going to shake us (humans) off like a Bad case of Flea's!"
    I'm NOT a Nay say'er.
    Read and Comprehend the Question! Obscurantism; Being Vague or Obscure in ones answer's. Impeding Human Progress.
    You folks claiming it's all Man Made, are just as Bad as those who Deny it even is happening.
    good answer Bill
    I purposefully left out the little Ice ages because of the Lack of Flash Freezing. Ie Mammouth's flash frozen while eating.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's quite natural for solid objects to fall towards earth from a height when they are not held aloft. Rock slides happen all the time, without somebody causing them. Then again, if someone pushed a boulder of a cliff onto another person, I doubt you'd say the victim died of natural causes.

Anthropomorphic global warming is fairly clear at this point. Only the degree is fuzzy. Simply because the Earth's climate has changed numerous times over the past 4 billion years, doesn't mean that it can't be changed by us relatively soon - and for the worse. That is what the experts say is happening. We'd be irrational to dismiss them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information