Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My parents won't let me join a ballroom dancing class; how do I persuade them

to let me do it? My mom is a very strict lady, and she wants me to do well in academic subjects. I know dancing will not interfere with my studies as I have had a busy schedule all my life, and still have managed to be a straight A student.
    It was the programmes like Dancing With The Stars and Strictly Come Dancing that inspired me to try ballroom. And so I did, in my GCSE PE class, when we had 6 weeks to come up with a routine of our choice and perform it. Me and my partner enjoyed doing this task enormously, and started doing even better in and around school. Even our friends noticed how much we changed for the better.
    In the end, we got one of the two highest scores in the class, and our teacher advised us to consider doing ballroom and latin american dancing outside of the school.
    The class is not that expensive, only £5 ($8) per session, or £24 ($40) per 6 weeks.
    How do I persuade my mom to let me take this class?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell her to go jump in a lake but first have her give you $40 bucks for 6 weeks of lessons.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just tell her everything you just typed. It would persuade me and i'm stubborn. Lucky the ballet lessons I want to take are expensive

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tell her that you will do some housework during the weekend or when you are free as payment. or borrow it from her and pay it with babysitting money.

Find babysitting jobs or dog walking around the neighborhood.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just say hey can i talk to you about something? and then you say and if you dont want me to its totally fine i understand (and if you dont understand act like you do i got whatever i wanted if i said that lol)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information