Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My life is not good.?

How can i get my parents to listen to what i have to say. I get interrupted and i just want to live with my grandparents sometimes. I dont want to go into detail. But i just want to stop getting yelled at and stop being treated like i do nothing. Oh and im tired of being mocked.

Ravenholme
    either your being a brat, or your parents suck. you cant really make your parents do anything they dont want to, its the way of life.

tuppy tup
    i can see from your perception that your parents dont give you the time to explain your perspective. There are many ways to handle this but in my own personal experience there is only one way to get them to listen. Try explain it without shouting. I figured most times they wudnt listen is when i was trying to yell my point. Just try remain calm and if they dnt let you say anything then say nothing its not worth your time of day to waste your vocal chords

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information