Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nettel

How is that Toyota in 2 years is better than US car makers in NASCAR?

Toyota is breaking all kind of records in NASCAR in only 2 years. I am tired of American companies getting their A** handed to them. It all starts with our education system. Kids are more worried about playstation (jap company) than they are science. Japs love science
    I don't tell me about the Toyota teams. They the teams were nothing last year!
    Lynn Give me a F'ing break. I don't feel like typing Japanese everytime you Pu*s. Do you get offended when Europeans call u a Yank. U Panzie got vote Democrat or something.

roughboy68oh
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Monkeys!
    Because Toyota has an unlimited amount of money and they'll succeed in whatever they desire because of it. Their technology rival's some of the world's best and they put it in street cars. Look at the Nationwide series, NASCAR had to limit the Toyota's power because they were faster then other teams. Look at the street cars, their long-lasting unlike Ford and Dodge. Chevy is the only company that seems like it can keep up with Toyota.

And I might add that the PlayStation's are AWESOME, better then the sh!t Microsoft builds (mine died 3 times in 3 months!).

Rowdy's #1 Fan
    one word - rowdy. toyota is not breaking all kinds of records - rowdy is. i only count two other toyotas in the top twelve, and they both come from the same team, where they build their own engines from the parts provided by toyota, unlike the other teams who get their engines straight from toyota. so after rowdy, the credit needs to go to jgr, then toyota.

V I P E R
    Good RND , BIG bankroll, JGR.

88 Dominates
    because toyota does all the team's work for them, whereas Chevy, Ford and Dodge actually make the teams work.

Lynn
    "Better" is a matter of opinion. I have an intelligent answer to your question. Unfortunately, I save all of my intelligent answers for people who don't resort to calling other people "Japs", etc.

EDIT: Sorry that I offended you. Where I come from "Jap" is considered rude. Being called a Yank doesn't bother me at all, especially since I'm a Reb. : ) There's your f'ing break, Prince Charming.

Stinky
    NEWER technology and the addition of Joe Gibbs Racing.

Stinky
    NEWER technology and the addition of Joe Gibbs Racing.

jr and stewart lover
    based on the little segment they had on ESPN toyota does the research for the companies and give it to them instead of the other way around... i dont think they are better overall... they aren't the most winning name is NASCAR... they are just really good and plus this is a really hard year.. brand new car that 3 manufacturers really don't like... they were used to the other car and just are having a hard transition... toyota wasn't used to anything so they are just having an easier transition

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information