Recently I had a bubble bath about one and a half weeks ago with my girlfriend, which turned out to be used with hand soap (with i think purell in it). The day after we had sex (the condom broke as well), I had extremely painful urination and decreased urine flow. I almost didnt want to go to the bathroom. I looked in the tip and it was very red, however, after a few days it felt better.

However, there is a slight itching in the tip and after recent ejaculation, about 5 hours later I still had some clear discharge come from my penis. My neck is also painful but i dont know what is the cause as there are no swollen lymph nodes so i think it could just be from sleeping in a bad way. Do you think there could be a yeast infection, irritated urethra from the bath and sex, or some bacteria from the vagina that could have gotten in my penis and caused these symptoms

4 months prior I had sex with the same girl and the condom broke, I got tested for gonorhea and chlamydia just in case but it turned out negative.