I'm pretty much of a tomboy and I'm tired of my family saying that I don't dress girly enough. I really don't give a damn about what they think about me...but I do want to change my image a bit though. I still want to be a tomboy (against my family's wishes) but I want to be a sexy tomboy...how can I do that?? I'm 19 years old, 5'4 and 153 pounds...I realize I'm overweight and thats mainly why I hide behind bulky clothes and I want to lose weight also...but thats beyond the point...Can I get some suggestions of what I can do or wear to change my look??
Guys when I say I'm a tomboy I mean...I like sports, I play video games, and I'm basically one of the guys...I was practically raised around my brother and uncle (most of my friends are guys also) so I'm a complete tomboy
Guys when I say I'm a tomboy I mean...I like sports, I play video games, and I'm basically one of the guys...I was practically raised around my brother and uncle (most of my friends are guys also) so I'm a complete tomboy