mean she still cares for me? My girlfriend started crying when I started talking about a break up. Does that mean she still cares for me?
Okay so Ive been with this girl for over 3 months now and the last two weeks were hellish. Either she starts fighting or I do and its mostly about stupid stuff. Really stupid. I have been an a$$hole to her about certain things, I admit it but I really like this girl and want to make this work again, but she says she wants time alone or she wants a "break" , but still wants to be bf and gf. I said maybe we should just break up instead. She said lets wait and see after the "break". I kept talking about this with her and her eyes started to water, and then when I said whats wrong, she just looked away, and when she turned back she was really crying. Obviously I said come here and I said I don't wanna break up and stuff, but that seems like a good option, and she said she doesn't want too , but she said she wants a little time alone, like a weekend off not talking and meeting with me. I guess my question is does she really do care about me and want to be with me and likes me? She said due to the fighting she has lost some of her feelings for me, but then again she started crying and sat on my lap crying on my shoulder saying she doesn't want to break up. So how is it really? Does she still want me/ have feelings for me, or is she just toying with me? Don't be an a$$hole if you have nothing decent to say just leave, I want genuine good answers because I am really lost...

Thanks in advance