Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    FCVS

2001 BMW X5 4.4 v8 or 2002 Chevy Suburban 5.3 v8 ???

IM OUT OF STATES,,, AND THE CONDITION IS:

2001 x5 or a 2002 suburban + 13 000 $ at my bank account

the suburban here is 13 000 cheaper than the x5...

the kms /mileage is : x5 (38 000 miles) ... suburban (50 000 miles)

what´s the best pick in case...

tell about these cars... comfort .. reliability,,,

J.R.
    Those are two totally different vehicles. If you need a small SUV that handles more like a sports car, get the X5. If you need a seven passenger vehicle, the Suburban would be a better pick.

Maintenance would be cheaper and easier on the Suburban. Lifespan might also be longer. Comfort, for me, would be better in the Suburban, as I am 6' 4" and I prefer a larger vehicle. However, I also like to have a fast, nimble vehicle, which would be the X5. If the Suburban is $13k cheaper, that would seal the deal right there. You can buy a lot of gas with $13,000.

J.R.
    Those are two totally different vehicles. If you need a small SUV that handles more like a sports car, get the X5. If you need a seven passenger vehicle, the Suburban would be a better pick.

Maintenance would be cheaper and easier on the Suburban. Lifespan might also be longer. Comfort, for me, would be better in the Suburban, as I am 6' 4" and I prefer a larger vehicle. However, I also like to have a fast, nimble vehicle, which would be the X5. If the Suburban is $13k cheaper, that would seal the deal right there. You can buy a lot of gas with $13,000.

pbleek
    I am puzzled you are comparing these two vehicles. The Suburban is a very heavy truck, with poor handling, horrible mileage, its hard to park and maneuver in the city. But if you need to haul lots of people or cargo its the way to go. Unless you really need the space go with something more efficient and practical like the X5

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information