Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    gary g

How do I publicize my conservative political blog? garyganu.blogspot.com?

I started writing my bog 2 weeks ago, and so far no one has read it. How do I publicize this blog? I am very passionate about writing how today's popular culture is destroying our nation. garyganu.blogspot.com

Batgirl 08
    I think, & no offence ment, you need to jazz up your site it's a little empty. But good luck.
    As for your Q, well try linking with conservative news sites.

Skeptic
    I'm a bit confused after reading your blog. You don't seem to be a neo-conservative, and you like Amish, but don't seem to have a deep philosophical appreciation for their lifestyle. You've expressed some opinions about child raising, but I don't know how much experience you have raising children.

It would be good to have a very clear statement of your philosophy. Are you a fan of a Christian author like E. F. Schumacher? Are you an independent thinker? If so, how does your blog fit into the broad spectrum of political blogs already out there.

Are you specializing in a political movement, child raising, Christian religious beliefs. Why would I read you versus other more established authors? What are your qualifications? I should I put any faith in what you have to say?

I think you need to understand what it is you are doing before you can think about promoting it.

People are starving for the truth. What will you do when the truth is at odds with a conservative perspective?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information