...Male? Hello,

I am still in high school. I still need another year to finish my high school program. I am already 19 years of age. However, is getting my High School Diploma is not my best option? Should I just go to community college and begin some classes? I have taken various AP, Honors, an Advanced classes, I just never got credit for them. I dont know if a University will accept me without a diploma. My ACT Score is 33.

1. I am an eBay Powerseller and Top Rated Seller; with experience in global logistics, and importing an exporting, and working with Chinese Manufacturers and other outsourcing experience. This was my first company I started when I was 17.

2. I am an AdWords Qualified Professional and Search Marketing Expert, I have my own Search Agency that is a partner with Google, and I offer Lead Generation services to Law Firms and Sole Practitioner Lawyers. I also hold Advanced Google Certification in Analytics in search engine and performance based marketing and statistical and quantitative SEM analysis. (And I just want to be more financially sophisticated as a personal goal.)

3. I am currently studying for my Series 7 Exam, a financial exam to become a licensed stock-broker. I have a Financial Firm that will sponsor and offer me employment.

4. I am running for a current political position in my country, we have started my campaign, and I have a very high chance of getting elected. I am very active in my political party and backed by my party.
I meant to add:

"(And I just want to be more financially sophisticated as a personal goal.)"

Under point 3, not point 2.