Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    lilronny009

Husband Christmas Gift Yamaha Rhino..help!?

I want to get my husband one of those Rhino things for Christmas, is there other brands of that type of atv? Or is only yamaha rhino. Please help, a little clueless and don't want to screw this up!
    It doesn't have to be a Yamaha Rhino, is there other brands like Polaris that have something like the Rhino, I am guessing it wouldn't be called a Rhino if it was through a different company.

Mike K
    we got a rhino for christman last year and we all love it. honda came out with a new one. arctic has one. polaris has one but i would go with rhino 660 or 700 ther is so much to do to them we allready had sirius radio so we got a chepo reciver from walmart i think like 40.00 mounted it in the glove box and made the glove box a little more water proof and we got water proof speekers off ebay and its great. just got wheels and tires for it about a month ago its great for play and work

jucho pucho
    I think the kawasaki brute force is better beacause it is with more force and bigger, mans like big things, or maybe the honda rincon beacause both one are bigger and forcer than the yamaha, the honda is the best atv marke to. buy to him the honda or the kawasaki beacause their maintenace is more easyer and that is reale important

Firecracker
    There are many makers of 4 wheel All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
    Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Polaris, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, John Deere.....
    Put any brand name in your search engine (Google, etc.) and you will find the manufacturer's home page.

Drago
    There are other manufacturers that make similar but I think that the Yamaha Rhino is a good choice

Lucky husband - that's a great gift!!!!

KansasCody
    Only Yamaha makes a rhino. And your husband is a lucky man to get one for Christmas!

KansasCody
    Only Yamaha makes a rhino. And your husband is a lucky man to get one for Christmas!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information