Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    chell2512

I had my timing belt fixed on my mazda 929 (yr 89) 3 weeks ago. now my car WONT START!?

When i got the car back from the shop they said it had a slight "miss" but it drove ok for the 3 weeks. does anyone have any idea whats wrong? I used it this morning and it was fine. I tried to start it before and the tape player comes on with NO SOUND, n nothing else seems to be getting any power? I doubt it would be a flat battery cos i did not leave any lights etc on. Does anyone know anything that may help me?????

lar
    It doesn't sound like the timing belt is part of the present difficulty. You can tell pretty easy if it is a flat battery by hooking a simple voltmeter to the battery. It should read about 12.53+or minus. If it reads lower than 12 it probably won't turn your motor over. You need to have the battery checked. If you live near an auto zone they will check it for free. It could also be something as easy as a poor connection on the battery. If you know nothing about cars as I suspect, you'll have to take it somewhere.

WOOLLYCREEK
    For the cost of joining a roadside assist like nrma or the like theywill tell you what is wrong

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information