I have a T-mobile G1 google phone and I am trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone on to facebook when I update from the phone ( I would like to be able to add pics when I update when I am on my trip and I do not have a laptop but can get on facebook from my phone). I have tried to click on things from the phone, but it wants me to get the pictures from some random Email, and also Email my pictures to myself then somehow open the link. I don't really understand it, and it seems like there must be an easier way. I also go into facebook full site rather than mobile, because I can't even find the picture link under where you type in what you are doing. If anyone could help I would be very appreciative. Please do not answer this unless you really know how to solve the problem. I am not trying to sound mean, but if you put a comments such as, "I am having the same problem", or try to just guess or give me a link, it really isn't helpful, and then my question will not be new anymore so chances of it getting solved go down to zero. Thanks.-

ps. I have android on my phone.