...so far..what do you think? Unweighted GPA: 3.65
Weighted 4.25
SAT score 2100
ACT:N/A
Transcript
9th-English I H-B, Algerbra I honors-A, Guitar I-B, P.E-A, World His. -B, Earth and Space H-A
summer: Geomentry-A
10th- English II H-B, Algerbra 2-B, Japanese I-B, Health science-A, Art-B, AP Art History B(AP-3), Biology-B(focused on my sport Taekwondo-reason of failure)
Summer: Chemistry H-A, Precalc-F, Critical thinking and reading-A
(goal this year)11th- English III H-A, Anatomy and phisiology-A, Pre-calc-A/B(forgivness policy, does not effect my GPA but is still on transcript:[), AP Bio-A/B(AP score3+), Japanese II-A, AP or honors Am. History-A(honors) A/B(ap)(AP score 3+)
Summer- Physics Honors-A, Psychology I Honors-A
by end of 11th I would if plan works a unweighted GPA of 3.62-3.72
SAT score is aiming for 2100+
clubs-Interact two years, Bio club 1 year, Treasurer of Chess club, Track and Field
Extra Ciricular
Volunteering at Baptists Hosptital, Frienship Circle, and school community service.
Outside of school=4 years of Taekwondo(1st degree blackbelt)
AND that is all I got so far..... I'm also going for the NMSQT this year, so if I win thats a plus!
Do you think universitues such as
Cornell, UF, Emory, University of Virgina, UM, boston University, Yeshiva University? Just some choices I have.
ALSO i need scholarships-.- Money is an issue, can if i get my pre-med done, with an A, get merit scholarships, depsite my highschool failures? Any scholarships for pre-med(I need some for either Inside Florida, and outside florida)
I guess some people did not see but um
Summer 10:Precalc=F
Stays on my transcript despite my forgiveness policy in school to retake the course and get an A/B
FLVS has thier own rules(which screws me over!)