Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rainstorm Jenny

LoVe (VM) #9~"I can't take that I hurt you like that. I can't take that I hurt you when all I wanna do is protect you."

Aww that scene is sad and cute!

How-very-girl629

LoVe (VM) #9~"I can't take that I hurt you like that. I can't take that I hurt you when all I wanna do is protect you."

:yay:

Tomorrow I plan to get to at least Ruskie business on my rewatch with my friend. :love:

So I'll get to watch Logan break down on a big tv? :lmao:

Mind twist movies definitely only work once, but Inception was so detailed I feel like I need to rewatch it. :look:

I did not like Ellen Paige in it though.

How-very-girl629

I think Amy knows they get together in season two. :lmao: She should. :look:

~-Sarah-~

^ I really need to. Question though, is Season 2 or 3 better? Because I remember some VD stuff happening in S2 :sick: and I really don't know whether I can stomach that again.

courtneybangelcakes

This title! :sigh: And that picture and that ani! :thud:

Daydreamer09

Like a Virgin.

Have you watched any more S3?

Daydreamer09

I love mindtwist movies. But they're only fun the first time you watch them.
    Hmm, Titanic. :love:

So my parents got this HUGE new tv. And it's HUGE. I can see pores... :lol:
    And the first thing I watched on it was the Epic scene. It was awesome!

How-very-girl629

1.16 is cute. :love: Although I don't understand why Logan can't be in it. :look:

What is 1.8 again?

Daydreamer09

It is powerful. :nod: Great performances by all of the actors there.
    The hug from that scene is one of the standard icons here on FF, I think. :look:

That scene is the reason it really, really annoys me whenever people say Veronica deserved better. Better than the guy who saved her life?

You should definitely check out S2. :nod:

tumblr has the best LV art. :love:

Daydreamer09

I wouldn't really call Duncan a rapist either, I just don't like that they got together and never mention the whole issue again. That was weiiiiird.

I bitch about that in the CYD thread all the time so that's not a spoiler anymore. :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information