Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

NHL Centre Ice - 2009-2010

Before the season started I unsubscribe to Center Ice. I figured it would be easier to cancel it then just in case I was not going to watch it much, then if i was hooked on the preview I would subscribe again. I probably won't get it again but we'll see. I do notice this morning (Sunday) that it is showing that I still have these channels and wodering if the CSR actually cancelled them. Can any nonsubscribers confirm if the CI channels are showing up/not highlighted in red on their EPG? Thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll have to read that article. I know there was a dispute over HD games that none of the local New York broadcasts would be shown in HD. Even if the local broadcasts aren't shown, there is always the visiting teams broadcast, so expect to see Devils, Rangers, Islanders games, just maybe not their broadcast.

Go_Leafs_Go

I've got vista and my gamecentre works fine. Had to wait one day for my password to work though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tried to get on Gamecenter for the first time tonight. Got my promotional code from my belltv account but when I went to enter it it said the code was invalid. Any comments. I did just get center ice on thursday so would it take a few days for things to get processed?

dm_4u

Has anyone seen or heard anything about pricing and features (HD channels, interactive channels etc) for this year?

Everywhere I have checked it states "stay tuned".

Usually by now I would have received my letter from Bell, telling me that if I don't cancel I will be automatically renewed...but this year I have received nothing...and the season starts in three weeks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Though I was pleasantly surprised to see the Fox Sports HD feed for the Anaheim/Chicago game on Centre Ice instead of the WGNHD feed. Usually Bell would just put the WGN HD feed on Centre Ice seeing as how they are already airing that channel.

jfplay

I want to watch tonight's Avs-Leafs game (why, I'm not sure) and CI tells me I have to watch on LeafsTV. I subscribe to Leafs TV but it doesn't show up in my guide. When I try to manually tune to it (871) that doesn't work either.

Am I going to have to brave Bell customer service again?

forzanerazzurri

Yeah this Gamecentre thing is impossible to figure out. Not even sure I want to bother calling Bell about it. Also, no early bird price this year? Free Preview now a month+ long? WTF is going on?

Terra Nivium

Bell are so poor at telling customers what they are or are not carrying across their premium sports packages. It is shocking considering how much we pay on a yearly basis. They told me on the phone, after spending ages to find out, that the package and price for Centre Ice is the same as last year.

dolhop

does anyone know if bell will be offering a mid-season discount anytime soon? last year, after december 8 the price for the rest of the season was greatly reduced....i'm looking to sign up and don't want to have to pay for the full year when i've already missed two months....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information