Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cptcarter

Cost of TMN and SuperChannel

Hey All,

I am trying to find this info on Bell.ca but can't find it. I want to subscribe to both TMN and Super channel, does anyone know what the cost is if I already have TMN with my package and just want to add Super channel? Thanks!

crazycanuck

you can play around with different packages, channels online at Bell and it will show you what it will cost. I beleive it gets cheaper depending how many "themes" you sub to.

cptcarter

I know Bell used to have a page like this where you could play around with packages and it would tell you the cost but I can't find it anymore. Any ideas?

mickk

taken from channel manager on bell's website

Movies east = $16.00
    add super channel to the pack for another $13.00

EDIT:

played around a little and it looks like you can just get the super channel's on there own for $13.00 and they give you the option to add the two MPIX channels for just $3.00. so this may be an option to save some bucks

cptcarter

Hey Mick,

Thanks, but I have been looking at the Bell website, and can't find the channel manager. There used to be a part on the site where you can play around with the channels and see what the monthly costs are. I guess they took this part off the newly designed website. They need to look at the Starchoice website, it is user friendly and fantastic to get information and pricing.

mickk

yea i had a hard time finding it myself. what you do is log into the website and go to the "my bell" page and once there look under the "programming info" section and click on the "order programming & more" link. once there it will tell you what it does and click on the orange arrow and will take you to your programming options

billhome

I am going to subscribe to Superchannel. I am only interested in the 2 high-definition channels, and will probably map the rest out, but I assume I will have to get the standard-definition ones as well?

I went to the Bell web-site, and got frustrated trying to find the cost. I am currently subscribing to just the Digital Standard & the HD Value Pack. Will I have to phone them to get a quote?

cslusarc

Premium Movies (TMN) is $19/month with 6 or fewer digital themes, with 7 or more it is $16/month.

Superchanels is $16/month with 5 or fewer digital themes, with 6 or more it is $13/month. You can do the M-Pix add-on forf $3/month more.

billhome

Thanks. I am in the west. If I get SC, is there a substitute for M-Pix that I can get for $3 more per month?

cslusarc

Yes, Movie Central is the equivalent of TMN and Encore Avenue is the equivalent of M-Pix.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information