Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    moosefan

Sports 3 Free Preview

My guide says free preview until September 30th for the Sports 3 channels but the channels are red in my guide. Anybody getting this free preview? WLDTV, FIGHT, GolTV,WFN.

Q

Sports 3 Free Preview

anyone know if I can change sports 3 pack for something else during the preview and then change it back sept31?

dosborne

Sports 3 Free Preview

Since you have to give 30 days notice, I'd say "no"

Ex Agent EV

Sports 3 Free Preview

Didn't hear or read that there was a free preview...

Nimiq 1

Sports 3 Free Preview

moosefan, this is a screenshot of Channel 404 GolTV, it does indeed say Free Preview......

My guess, as I do not see the internal Express Vu systems is that it may well be Free from Sept 1st to 30th. This is only a guess.

Ex Agent EV

Sports 3 Free Preview

You can swap a theme at anytime...

It's just when you "downgrade" that the 30 days is required. Actually the rule is that before you remove it you must have had the theme or channel for a period of a minimum of 30 days. Then the theme or channel is removed on the first day of the following billing cycle

Boavista

Sports 3 Free Preview

i swear bell does these things to piss me off. I orderd Much Retro 2 months ago and now its going to shut down so i canned it. When i called to cann it i added Sports 3. Now a day later, sports 3 is in free preview for the month! What the heck

I hope they dont charge me for it this month....

Ex Agent EV

Sports 3 Free Preview

I also have the message saying that there is a free preview on those channels, but when I go on them it tells me that those are subcription channel. I'm not at work today (I work evenings, soon day!) but yesterday when I left there was nothing posted about that free preview.

The previous comment is probably right and the free preview is probably from the 1st till 30th. I will come back with the details when I get back from work

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sports 3 Free Preview

I have having issues with these channels, they recently appeared on my guide, about two days ago and I wanted to get them. Then yesterday on the guide it said free preview until Sept 30 so I was like... GREAT! But they were still in red...

So in the morning today, I was able to view the Fight Network and all the others! So I was happy, I watched some Fight Network for a little bit, but then it got all messed up and I got smart card errors and such. So I changed the channel... I came back two hours later and the whole Sports 3 were in red! I didn't believe it!

Is anyone else having this problem? It is good to know that Sports Three is on 91 now though, but wow... I wonder what happened with my guide? Did anyone else get GolSP? I noticed that new one earlier...

canad

Sports 3 Free Preview

That is a weak Sportspack. They should either lower it to $1.99 or add some more networks to it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information