Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Ms. Isabel

Tom Hanks Appreciation: His acting is truly a work of art.

Audrey Tautou is another of his co-stars that I thought he had great chemistry with. They made The Davinci Code watchable.

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

They have done 3 actually......Joe Versus the Volcano, Sleepless in Seattle, and You've Got Mail.

Ohhhhhhh.....Leonardio DiCaprio has definitely been my favorite co-star of his. Denzel Washington, David Morse, Michael Clarke Duncan, Gary Sinise, Tim Allen, John Candy, and Daryl Hannah, and Meg Ryan were some of my other faves. Oh, and the kid who played Jonah in SIS, he played his father really well. Tom has great chemsitry with so many different actors, various genres as well.

How 'bout you?

- Tina -

Meg & Tom have good chemistry! I wish they could do a third (and final) movie with each other. :nod:

What your favorite co-star of Tom's?

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

I love all those you mentioned as well. Nice to see another Terminal fan.

He and Meg do have something golden on-screen.

mlinbinbin

ipod make me confused sometimes.In fact,you can do wahtever you want to do just with a good tool.

I think transfer files from iPod to Mac need iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer.
    Well,copy files from iPod to PC is easy for me with best software.
    And, if you are looking for the best dvd converter, here it is.
    Have a good day!

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

Nikki, I loved what you had to say about Tom/Meg and how romance in the movies used to be. I could not agree more! :love: I think the Tom/Meg on-screen pairing was the last classic type of romance seen on the big-screen. I recently got the special edition version of YGM (since I have to own ALL of his movies, and I hadn't realized there was a SE of that one till recently), and I like how they are compared to the classic greats like Spencer Tracy/Katherine Hepburn. I'd also include Rock Hudson/Doris Day. Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan just have that something special....as you said, they're about romance; not sex.

I want an apartment like his! Seriously, was that not the coolest apartment ever?! :thud: And I loved how he rigged all the machines so you didn't need any quarters. :lol:

Anytime.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have never watched The Terminal, I'm not sure why. One of these days when I have some down time I'll rent all the Tom Hanks movies I haven't seen yet. :sigh:

live4ska

I watched Saving Private Ryan for the first time last night and it just made me love Tom Hanks even more!

I actually feel the same about The Da Vinci Code, but I want to watch it because, well, it's Tom :look: From trailers I've seen, it's not one of my usual types of movies.

I thought The Terminal was a really good movie. It's been a while since I watched it, but from what I remember it was really enjoyable. Being set in the airport for the whole length of the movie could have been trouble but it was well-written and well-acted that you really don't even think about that.

It was a good mixture of drama and comedy. I really enjoyed watching him get acquainted with how to get money and be able to sleep (that was a funny scene lol) and such. The part where he shows her what he made was really great.

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

Sadia, I'm kinda the same way. I have it on DVD [just 'cause it's Tom Hanks], but I tried watching it...and it just wasn't for me. Not my kind of movie. So, I don't plan on seeing A&D...but I'll obviously get it on DVD, just for him. :lol:

I am planning on seeing TS3 though...even though I'm quite a bit older now. :blush: But you never outgrow cartoons. :P

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information