...can't download from Microsoft? How do I fix this problem? Whenever I try to download anything from www.Microsoft.com it says that it can't access that page for some reason. So I tried getting Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 from a different site. I could only find version 4, so I downloaded and installed that. When I went to install phyzios, it still said I need microsoft .NET framework 3.5. So (after some searching) I found version 3.5 online to download from a site that wasn't microsoft. I downloaded it and tried to install it, but it says something like "reconnecting to server (attempt 1 of 5)" until it get's to 5 of 5, then it says something like "installation failed".
Is there a way that I can just download Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 from their website? If not, then how do I just get the stupid .NET framework 3.5 to work?
And thanks for at least taking your time to read this. Any help is much appreciated!
whenever I try to download from microsoft it says:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at download.microsoft.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
whenever I try to download from microsoft it says:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at download.microsoft.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Sorry that I submited that twice, and yes, this is the place I can't download from for some reason:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/6/1/061F001C-8752-4600-A198-53214C69B51F/dotnetfx35setup.exe