Another productive week draws to an end. I submitted a major piece of work that I had been creating over the past couple of weeks. You cannot beat the feeling when you hit the submit button and the work is complete. Kind of like checking off those tasks on your task list.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
I am looking forward to some more GTD Application Reviews that I have already done and I am getting ready to post this week. They include apps such as Zenbe and GTD-Free.
Hope you are all still enjoying the blog!
This Post is from: Getting Things Done GTD with Personal Development and Motivation for Success
Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 16th November 2008
ShareThis
Related posts:
  1. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 9th November 2008
    The last week has been a great week for this blog. I have seen a steady increase in Feedburner subscriptions and a considerable increase in...
  2. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 2nd November 2008
    Just watched Lewis Hamilton win the 2008 Formula One Grand Prix Championships. What an amazing grandstand finish. Lewis only needed 5th place to take the...
  3. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 26th October 2008
    Well, my new theme is up on the site but not yet live as I still have to tinker with bits here and there to...
  4. GTD and Productivity Links - 5th October 2008
    Another busy week, mainly due to the fact that I had a news story published by the BBC in the UK and it got a...

</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>