...desire? I know that when men are teens its generally that they are trying to get into the pants of anything that moves! I know that when I was a teenager I used to hear the other girls talking about how they liked sex too, but not that much ! They only had about 1/4 the desire that the guys had.

Now I’m 46 and I hear guys talking about going golfing and maybe fishing, and they complain that their wives are upset that their husbands don’t want to make love anymore ! Wow, what a switch ! It now seems that the guys have lost most if not ALL their desire to have sexual relations, while the women are now complaining that they are not getting enough of it.

So from your experience, in general (from what you have observed), at about what age does all of this cross over, at about what age does the men’s desire for hitting the sack with their wives drop to BELOW that of what their wife’s desire for sex is ?

( Now just let me tell you about me and my 7 year marriage, it is a rather extreme exception to what I just said above. My ex-wife was cold, frigid as the arctic winds when I first married her ! I thought that maybe she would warm up over time but as the years went by she wanted to make love even less ! Now she’s searching for a new man and with an attitude like that she hasn’t got a chance of catching / landing a new man. She told me that she has lost ALL sexual desire now ( at the age of 32 ), and she doesn’t care if she never has a sexual relationship ever again. Meanwhile, I still wake up with boners and if there were holes in the wall then I just might - - - well, you know….
Its true that I’m not as sex-nuts as before, probably my desire is only about 80% of what it was when I was 36 ( I’m 46 now ), but I still hope to get married to a lady and make passionate love to her 3 times a day, if its even possible for a lady to want such a thing as that. Frankly, I think I will have to settle for just once a week, and I can easily accept that, no problem, I value other things in a relationship other than just the physical part of it. As for fishing and golf: I hate that stuff, sorry. So as you can see, there are exceptions to the rule and me and my ex-wife are definitely these exceptions. )
( me and my ex-wife got divorced 3 years ago. we are still friends still and sometimes we even go out shopping together on the weekends. yeah, that's nuts, but she's so lonely, she cannot seem to keep a guy and without my care and attention she would become suicidal, and I never want ANYTHING bad to happen in her life, so I still am on friendly relations with her, like a distant cousin or something like that. )
( she was the one who wanted the divorce -- go figure.)