Im a African american im dating this native american choctaw she told me that one of ur family house is haunted down she tell me some crazy sh1t, I told her don't expect me take u or stay at ur grandma hauntd house the thing about this is that her grandma live in the country far away from the town and city it crazy she told sumthing outside my window look like a person... A pigface n my mirror when i was backing out the drive way.. There is so much shit here one more she told me Its just as if he was alive.. But at night its differnt.. Have u ever heard of lil people she tell me that only happen at night mine girl think im scared im black im not use to see stuff like that in the hood her grandma that want to see me live in a native secret land in Oklahoma.Im scared to spend a night their with mine grilfriend at her grandma crib what to do,this what else she told me about this lil people Well they come out at night at try to hyponties ppl and if they do then they lead them n the woods and get them lost and make them do things to other ppl.
listen up dont come to mine answer if u going to talk crap no troll or lame with ur dam spelling shit got me