Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Service in NE Ohio has changed.

Called in again to cancel one of my lines with alltel because of the issues and was told that they will still honor my request with no ETF, but that ticket has been re-opened as they are now looking into other potential fixes. I am not sure what that means and the rep was not able to elaborate on what that meant. It could just be a ploy to get more time or maybe they actually have another idea for a fix. Just so frustrating that everyone seems to tell a different story there everytime i call. They need to get their department in order so that they don't lose more customers in my area. The Verizon store nearby is nearly running out of phones due to the influx of customers from Alltel. It is crazy that a small wireless company like Alltel now is, is unable to figure out the issue or at least give an eta for the problem. Probably moving to another carrier in the next few days, I can't wait any longer for them to figure things out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have two former Alltel-U lines from Parma, and I received a mailing today for each, from Verizon, notifying me of an upcoming change to the voicemail system. It says I will have to reset my voicemail on Oct 2, so I suspect that will be the date that Verizon plans to complete the conversion.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All of the people having trouble in my area are the ones who will still have Alltel service when this is all through. We werent sold to Verizon but instead recently to another company. Would kill for nothing to change at all but apparently that can't be the case ehh>?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This area should be improved now. Let us know what you think.

It still seems borked up..... I first saw this post right after i got back from best-buy porting my service over to Verizon and thought "figures everything gets fixed after i wait a month". My mom lives down the street and is still having the same issues, though they don't seem AS BAD, calls tend to last about 2 minutes before being cut-off most of the time even shorter than that. We used to all have great service.....even in our basements we could make and keep calls. I intend on coming back to Alltel if they can get their act together in the next 30 days before my contract with Verizon is permantent but right now it still looks pretty grim. Verizon does have some nice phones, but their service is more $ and normally is not as strong as Alltel around here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information