Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stolen after UPS delivery

My favorite of the UPS tricks is the honk or knock and run. At my ex in-laws house they used to honk the horn of the truck, then put the package in her garage. In my case, IF I'm home, they knock on the door, then run before you even have a chance to answer the door and sign for it. I think it's crazy and if more people 'sock it to em' when packages are missing perhaps they will change their procedures.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All the phones that I ordered from TMo that was delivered by UPS was delivered with or without a signature. I usually try to have packages delivered to my work address to avoid this type of problem. Good luck with tracking that package.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I ship alot with OOPS, i mean ups. The shipper must declair the package amount but that does not always warrant a signature required. The shipper must request for a signature required and even has the option of adult signature required. It all depends on the drivers, I've had many packageds delivered without a signature even when one is required. Their customer service ....well doesnt exist unless you know someone high up , even when you spend over 200k a year shipping with them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

maybe a class action suit from us BB users would get those guys in the brown shorts to change their ways .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Normally when i get packages from ups they dont even bother to knock / ring the door. I will be receiving my pearl tomorrow from ups. Probably a good idea to stay home till the phone arrives lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah same here, I always have to sign and now im glad for it. I had an issue with delivery once and when I called their offices they told me that the delivery man always attempts to gain a signature, if not, they leave a notice saying that attempted a delivery and will try again (this was posted before a couple posts up). So I believe UPS is at fault.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

In my opinon they played you..... FIRST things first, thats a 400 dollar phone, they cannot just
    leave a package at your door and expect everything to be safe. Its required a signature, they ****ed up. There could be theifs, anyone can just walk up and take it.... So they gonna tell you that its basically not their problem? pffft..... Beleive me, if i was on that phone wit the rep, i woulda had a new phone sent to me....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I Have Never Signed For A Replacement Phone..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This would be the fault of T-Mobile. When you create a shipment via UPS, the shipper has the option to require a signature on the package.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thats the way all my computer and stereo equipment is deliuvered with a signature required.. I hate it at times because if you miss them a couple times you got to go down to the UPS shop to get it but at least its safe. The only time something has been dropped off at the door with no signature is it paperwork or I have requested it be done that way.

Either way it sucks for those of you who are having these issue with UPS. I feel TMO and UPS are liable the burden of proof is on the driver who cannot prove you received it, hell your neighbor is probally rocking that phone as we type.LOL asking for MP3 and ringtone help on this very forum,,,shiiaat.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information