Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hot Spot at Home

I work for an independent that sells Tmobile. Unfortunately my manager is a scatterbrain that doesn't know anything. Can anyone explain to me what Hot Spot at Home is? We don't sell it because we don't know what it is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hot Spot at Home

via tmobile website

What is T-Mobile HotSpot @Home?
    T-Mobile HotSpot @Home works as a home phone in your house and a mobile phone on the go–so now you can have just one phone with all of your favorite features. Use a T-Mobile HotSpot Phone (that provides mobile and Wi-Fi calling) along with a wireless router (T-Mobile offers specially designed routers for optimal in-home performance) to get great coverage at home. In addition, by adding the T-Mobile Hotspot @Home Add-On to their rate plan, customers will receive unlimited nationwide calls from any Wi-Fi or US T-Mobile HotSpot location.
    TOP Can I use my existing phone with the T-Mobile HotSpot @Home service?
    No, you need a T-Mobile HotSpot Phone enabled for Wi-Fi calls. Currently, we have two T-Mobile HotSpot Phones—the Samsung t409 and the Nokia 6086.
    TOP What do I need to make T-Mobile HotSpot @Home work?
    To get the benefit of great in-home coverage, you will need three things: Existing high-speed Internet connectionWireless routerT-Mobile HotSpot PhoneFor the best customer experience, a T-Mobile HotSpot @Home Wireless Router is recommended. This router allows for clear calling by ensuring voice calls take priority over other traffic on the Wi-Fi network and will optimize the battery life of the T-Mobile HotSpot Phone.
    TOP What else is available from T-Mobile HotSpot @Home besides the phone?
    To enjoy unlimited calling and great coverage from home and from thousands of T-Mobile HotSpots across the country, you can add the T-Mobile HotSpot @Home Add-On service to your account. All calls initiated over Wi-Fi when you have the Add-On service are unlimited and do not count against your price plan bucket. Family Plan customers can add unlimited Wi-Fi calling for everyone on their plan for just one low price.
    It is possible to use a T-Mobile HotSpot Phone without the HotSpot @Home Add-On service. In this case, the usage counts against your rate plan bucket of minutes based on your plan and when you place your calls.
    TOP If I make or receive a call on the Wi-Fi Network and then leave the house, will my call be disconnected?
    As long as T-Mobile provides coverage outside the home, the call will be “handed-off” to our network seamlessly.
    TOP Will I have all the phone services like MMS, SMS, and voice mail with T-Mobile HotSpot @Home service?
    You will continue to enjoy the same great services available on existing plans, including t-zones

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hot Spot at Home

Now THAT is an explanation... lol.. If you WORK for a dealer that does not know what Hotspot at home is, then it is time to leave that dealer and go somewhere else lol.. ITS AN EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT..

By the way, its about to change names.. .so youll have to look into that again lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information