Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

I love Bell!

I've got the same thing going on. The guy comes to install my 9200, and I got tired of waiting for him to show up (missed the appointment 2 times due to lack of product), so I installed the 20" pan and all the cabling.

Guy comes to hook it up, hooks the 2 cables that are waiting for him, turns it on, authorizes it and leaves (a whole 10 minutes).

2 months later I get $210 worth of charges on my bill (Nimiq2 upgrade, add. receiver install, and add. receiver install).

Called them, and they assured it would be corrected (there is, of course, a minimum of 1.5 hours per call with these classy individuals). This month, no correction and interest. Called again, 1.5 hours later, they assured me there would be an "investigation". I just paid what I owe, and they can take their extra charges and interest and shove it up their Nimiq.......

I love their HD programming, but their customer services licks donkey. Good thing they have their own phone company. I wonder if their 1888SKY-DISH calls end up being a tax writeoff....

barter

Billing Errors Continue

There was no credit on mine. Even the CSR said it was a mistake.

backbones

Billing Errors Continue

I partially agree. It's a combination of:

1)staff training

2)their convoluted procedures (requiring billing changes to be sent from customer service department to billing department and/or rental department)

3)billing software which doesn't permit instant adjustments.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

deliG, send an send an email off to: [email protected]

they will be able to take appropriate action to rectify the situation in a much more timely manner.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

unfortunately, the store that told you that was incorrect...the "6 months of Free HD" offer only ran between July 1st and September 30th, meaning it ended almost 3 months before your purchase date...unfortunately, you were misinformed by the location where you purchased it, and that is why BEV won't apply those credits.

FuzzyQball

Billing Errors Continue

We got a call today to pay up or face a $25 admin fee. My current bill was not due to be payed yet, but I am showing as overdue due to not paying my full bill because I have deducted the credits they owe me. There is no way I am giving them my money until they sort out this mess! So I called, and asked them why they have not fixed it yet. They did not have much to say other than saying they will fix. What will they do next? Disconnect me? What a mess they are making of things!

visiter555

Billing Errors Continue

Bell reports to both of the credit reporting firms in Canada if you pay ontime, are 30/60/90/120+ days in arrears. They do not (nor does any firm that I am aware of) contact you first to "clear your name".

Simple reporting and that is how all firms report.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!! (sarcastic)

I just got my first bill for Expressvu.

They charged two months on the the first bill (I can live with that), but there are already two mistakes.

First, the $10/month rental credit for new customers was not applied, making my bill $20 steeper than it should be. Second, I was not credited the $10/month credit for the HD networks, which the CSR told me I would get free for a year as a new customer. Total: I was over-billed $40, plus tax!

When I called about it, the only thing she could do was fill out a missing credit request, and was told it could take 4-6 weeks. I asked why it would take so long, since it was a credit applied to my bill I was asking for, not a mail-in-rebate, she told me it was because their call center is in Cornwall, and they had to physically send the form to Montreal! lol. They can't do that electronically? What mail service are they using? Does Bell have someone carry their letters by horse or what?

Of course, I expected this after reading these forums, so I wasn't surprised.

scrooloose

Billing Errors Continue

I don't agree with this statement. I didn't switch to BEV because I like the company, I switched because they have a better product (compared to the competition available to me). When that changes, I'd be happy to switch providers again (even back to Starchoice *shiver*).

-Mike

starchoice

Billing Errors Continue

Well, I was calling from my home number. It's just that you don't get this runaround from SC.

Now, if only BEV were able to secure their satelite signals from piracy in the same manner by being so fastidious...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information