Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

Ok, so after I posted a complaint with the CRTC, and copy/pasted it to a complaint to Bell's abuse department, this is what happened:

1) Bell responded saying sorry, they'll fix it, but it will take 4 weeks since billing is a different department.
    2) CRTC responded saying they didn't want to get involved, since it's outside their scope (possibly a carbon copy repsonse?). They also forwarded my compaint to Bell (not sure who in Bell).
    3) The same day that they did that, Bell rep calls my house, and tells my wife that they rectified the problem, and it would show up on my next bill.
    4) MY BILL WAS FINALLY CORRECT!

YEHHHHHHH!!! I think it's B/S that I had to jump through all those hoops for them to fix a error on their part though. Simply rediculous.

visiter555

Billing Errors Continue

All users of Equifax (not sure about the "other" credit bureau) are required to send in their 30/60/90/120 as part of their contract. How do you think the credit bureaus get their information? You don't get the option of only sending in 120s...if you did then no one would be submitting all that much info to the credit bureau.

starchoice

Billing Errors Continue

Yea, not to say they are perfect but they are pretty easygoing for fixing a bill, particularly if there is a glaring error.

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

Your cry that expressvu's ececutive team does not know what's going on is just plain lame.Your post makes one think you feel its the subs fault for not telling expressvu executives whats wrong.If the executives won't listen to their own front line managers why would the listen to a bunch of whiney subs.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

well, all new customers are going to be paying the new $3 rate anyway, so it seems as if this may only be affecting customers who are price protected under contract.

perhaps this is one reason why the new 2 year contracts no longer offer price protection, too many billing problems with making sure the right people are paying the proper price.

i agree, it is a mess, and i don't understand the lack of "customer service" by the reps on the phone.

If someone called me up and said "Hi there, I got my bill in and it shows me paying $3 for my receivers, and i should only be paying $2.50 as i am under a contract until Feb 07".

i would simply reply "The rate has increased to $3 for basic receivers, but it shouldn't affect you if you are under contract still. Let me pull up your account and double check that. You are correct, Feb 07. Let me put in an adjustment to fix that for you, and i apologize for the error, thank you for bringing it to our attention, and i will log a trouble ticket as there appears to be some issues with the system not catching who is under contract. I have credited your account and fixed the error, was there anything else i could help you with today? OK, thank you again for choosing BEV, and we are sorry about the error. Have a great day.

perhaps i am sometimes a little hard on phone reps, but i mean come on...THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE...i have to know EVERY product/service that Bell has, and i don't screw it up...if i don't know, i will look it up, not give a customer a hard time about it...its embarrassing, and i apologize to you guys for some of the people that work at the company...i applaud you for putting up with them.

starchoice

Billing Errors Continue

Perhaps it's you that doesn't get it.

barter

Billing Errors Continue

That's what the CSR said to me no hassell's . The only issue now if wether the changes will actually happen, and the $2 credit show up on my next bill.

Thalum

Billing Errors Continue

Just recieved my 2nd bill (first full month bill) and noticed that is was twice what it should have been. Oh lookie, they charged me $71.77 for rental of my 9200, interesting since I should be paying $15 a month.

Phone them up, on hold for only about 5 mins, and the guy tries to tell me they didn;t charge me for rental last bill, so they are makeing up for it.

Me: "Then it looks like you have charged me for almost 5 months of rentals (71/15=4.x months).
    Him: "ya, thats right, October 24 to january 19"
    Me: "How many months is October 24 to January 19?"
    Him: (after some thought and my prodding) "....3"
    Me: "yup"
    Him: "....I'll credit you the $71.77"

After reading the stories in this thread however, I sure hope I actually see the credit on the next bill.

I predict much fun in my future.

To be fair, looking back at my first bill, they didn't actually charge me a rental, and if they are using the $25 a month charge that is standard (I got the deal for $15 a month for 2 years) then it probably would work out to $71.77 (just shy of 3 months) but hey, they screwed up so they can pay to fix it.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

i wish editors went as smoothly...there is no excuse for these agents not knowing their stuff...no excuse whatsoever.

FuzzyQball

Billing Errors Continue

Mays bill finally shows my credits for all the missed months. Seems like they are finally back on track again!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information