Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

some billing errors are bound to happen, but BEV really needs to either be more proactive on their system, or more on top of the promotions to make sure the employees are processing transactions correctly...if the transactions aren't being done correctly, the system won't generate the correct pricing/credits/etc.

FuzzyQball

Billing Errors Continue

OK so I brought my lack of credit to their attention over 12 weeks ago, and still it has not been corrected in the bills coming out, and the lost credits have not been applied either. So much for the 6-8 week time frame. They want us to give them the extra money so they can make interest on it while they sort out their problems. I'll bet that more than 10% of affected customers don't even realize they have been over charged. Their billing system is a mess!
    I just deduct the amount of credits I should of recieved from the bill, and pay the rest. You can bet if I change my package to a costlier one that it will show up immediately. Even if it really did happen after 6-8 weeks, that is totally unacceptable from a customer stand point. BEV should be ashamed of their billing system!

Hfx_Vu Watcher

Billing Errors Continue

Well I finally received my bill today. And believe it or not, the Exec Office came through! My bill is finally what it should be after 6 months. I guess I can only wait and keep my fingers crossed that they can do it 2 months in a row.

deliG

Billing Errors Continue

I don't know who you have been talking to at Bell but I have not encountered one person who can apply credits directly to your bill and give you an honest amount owing. Quite honestly I have not encountered one person who has actually submitted a work order for any of the credits owing on my bill. Although maybe the last person did. I guess I'll find out the next time my heart fills with dread when I open my mailbox and see the word Bell on an envelope.

delig, who has never before encountered this amount of crap with a service provider

skypilot

Billing Errors Continue

I bought my 9200 in July 05 and still have not received the $100.00 credit, after almost a dozen phone calls later. Incompetence is a three-letter word: BEV!

FuzzyQball

Billing Errors Continue

I guess there is still hope for the rest of us!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

LMAO!

I totally agree with you. So, it all comes back to my closing statement to Bell and the CRTC "And you wonder why people steal your service?" Why would anyway "RISK" paying for it. You're guaranteed to get screwed trying to be honest. Makes no sense to me.

On the plus side, well, got nothing there..... Oh yeh, they do have the most HD channels. Not sure if it's worth all the BS though....

Q

Billing Errors Continue

wow skypilot. I got that pretty quick. Didn't have to hassle to get it either. Most people on here got it quick as well.

I_Want_My_HDTV

Billing Errors Continue

The problem lies in Bell's computer billing system. CSRs are not allowed to see enough info to do corrections properly and are not empowered to actually correct anything out of the ordinary. They can enter corrections all they want but some "higher power" just reverses them. About the only thing they seem to be able to do is apply credits for certain issues. The same goes for most customer issues. Some CSRs may know how to get around the system but many do not. Bell management treats their CSRs like mushrooms and all customers ever get from most of them is recycled manure. Bell is a perfect example of a dysfunctional company that should be put out of business by more efficient competition. It is one of the most hated businesses in Canada but manages to stay in business due to market domination and government protection from outside market forces.

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

deliG .Welcome to the world of expressvu!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information