Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    egoist
    I went in expecting something really bad. Surprisingly there were a few smiles, and the characters acted quite funny at times. I found some jokes were quite nicely carried out. But I have the feeling they're trying to sexualize the girls one way or another (like showing the karate girl's shaped butt fullscreen), and that could be a potential turn off because they look and act like someone under 10.

ninjapet
    I didn't really care for the first episode. I wasn't laughing or finding anything remotely funny.

I'm not a fan of sex jokes, I get that every day with my friends and it's just not my type of humor.

If anything I thought the hamster bit was dumb, I can understand kids naming it something like that but still. Even the chairs bit was ugg for me.

I'll end up watching the next episode to see if it gets better but I may end up dropping the show due to lack of interest.

Darksorrow29
    At first I thought this show was just silly and a little fun... nothing too interesting. I find the character designs a bit odd... basically everyone looks like a chipmunk. Those beaver teeth are rather disturbing as well haha... but I guess that's the style. Episode 1 was alright although the girls chasing him was pretty stupid.

Anyone see episode 2 yet though? Oh boy... [spoiler] One of the most painful episodes I have seen in many years. I think I wanted to hurt myself o_o. [/spoiler]

asimpson2006
    After seeing the first two episodes, I can say for sure that I am sticking with this show to the end. I found both episodes to be quite funny, and it's going to be up there in terms of favorite for summer 2010. The second episode lost some steam with [spoiler]the cicada part[/spoiler] that could have been funnier, but it was still enjoyable.

Dorcas_Aurelia
    I think I made it 8 minutes into episode 2 before I hit my breaking point. The first episode was mildly amusing, although the slapstick was a bit too mean-spirited for my liking, but episode 2 was just gag-inducing. And why does an elementary school even need urine samples from the entire student body? The situation is so contrived that even if it weren't trying to gross me out, it wouldn't have made sense (I'm assuming there's not an explanation for it, I stopped after they decided to use the dojikko nurse and urine samples joke for more than half a second).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information