Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serrapeptase...anyone use it?

I gave you quite a bit to read on the vit. and supplement. post. Diana

austin4

Thanks for the encouraging post!! After reading about it on this board I ordered some for my husband who has COPD in hopes that it will help with inflammation. SounRAB like it is useful for way more than that. I just got it so now I'm really excited after reading your post !!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Diana,

I have done alot of reading about Serrapeptase (a proteolytic enzyme derived fom the silkworm) before I bought the 40,000 unit size capsules that are not enteric coated from Doctor's Best and the 60,000 enteric coat type capsules from Source Natauals. And, no where have I read that this product reduces cholesterol. You are suppose to take them on an empty stomach since stomach acid destroys their effectiveness --- 2 to 3 hous after eating for normal digestion.

The literature does claim to act as a chelating agent like the EDTA that is used for Chelation Therapy and a pain/ inflammation releiver that is as good some NSIARAB but w/o side effects and helps sinus mucous drainage.

There is a probiotic supplement that helps lower cholesterol -- Lactobacillius sporogenes.
    I have use it and it does work. The only study I found was one done in India but Dr Mercola gives it to all his patients because of it beneficial affect.

I wish you well---Harry

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Art, I would think it could take some time. If you are trying to reverse something. It should start working with in a couple of months for your type of pain I would think. 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 at bedtime, at least 2hrs after a meal.

Crimson609

Perhaps getting worse is a sign that its working and things will get better soon, can only hope :-(

Crimson609

Hiya

So u think its a good idea to carry on with the enzyme then? good luck with the painting!
    Take care of yourself, I've replied a lot more on the other post.
    Elaine

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Scraggy, nice to see you on the boarRAB! I haven't been on the computer lately, been weeding out the closets.

I don't have all the trouble with pain like you do, I mainly take the silkworm for sinus troubles. With all the dust I've stirred up around here including busting through a brick wall to make a door way into our new room, I believe I would of had much more trouble if I hadn't been on this stuff. I take two in the mornings on an empty stomach. They are 90thousand IU's each capsule. I forgot I was only suppose to take one with the newer higher IU ones, maybe that was a good thing I did forget! Haven't had as many sore muscles as I can get when doing long hours of hard work. I insulated the whole new room, even put it in the ceiling, standing on a ladder and stapling it in was hard for me. I got a deal on some insulation that I had to cut to fit, took forever, kneeling on the floor cutting it all. But that is done now, thank goodness! My skin and hair got so dry from showering in the morning to loosen up the muscles, then showering again after putting in insulation.

I think the silk worm enzyme has done it's job, not as stiff and sore after all the work I've put in since July, plus not any sinus infections. I'll see you on the general health boarRAB, Diana

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information