Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    paul762

Serrapeptase...anyone use it?

Does it work for dissolving cysts? I have a cyst at the front of my mouth and wondered if it will get rid of it, also how long will it take to go?
    Holland and Barret do 90,000iu one tablet per day here.

Thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paul, I'm not sure if it works on cyst's, you could do a search and see if it says anything about it.

kellibear

most all the info i have read recommenRAB only 20,000u/day to start--try cutting your dose--60,000u is pretty high!

Moon Rising

Austin4---Please post with the results, I want to order some too. I have a bulging disc in my neck and nothing seems to help except DMSO. My husband started using the DMSO too on his knees because hes a jogger and he says theres no doubt about it that it helps his knees a ton, he loves it. We have been using it for about 3 weeks. I got it at a health food store, it's a liquid that you roll on , and lady says she'll sell it as long as she can, but the FDA wants to try and stop the sell of it. I'm going to stock up. I think i'm going to order the Serrapeptase too, but I dont know what brand is best.
    ---Moon

jeaniebottone22

thanks for the support and in answering, i feel better knowing i can talk to someone who has experienced this new serrapeptase. jeanie

art55

yes mine are 80,000 iu. enteric coated caplet capsules and don't contain any lactose or maize (corn) starch as I'm intolerant to them.
    But has your pain lessened or disappeared and affected joints become mobile? If so how long did this take of regular use?

jeaniebottone22

i have been using it for chronic sinusitis and it has helped a great deal at least i can breathe again, i had a ct scan and the doctor wanted to operate
    and needless to say i didn't want it. he said nothing would help,. that was in march of 2007. i started taking quecertain and bromelain which was very good for a while, but i think i needed something stronger, so i researched the serrapepptase and it seems to be helping, but now i am taking a higher dosage. i started with 30,000 units and now am taking 60,000 about 3-4 times a day and am worried its too much. wish it get rid of the pressure on my
    ears, sometimes one is more clogged than the other from the drainage. if someone has a similiar problem, please answer me maybe we can help each other get through this. i don't sleep through the night anymore i think it is anxiety. i have had this problem for a long time maybe it will take a while to work. my right sinus is very inflammed my left is a little bit, some one please give me some answers or support. thank you jeanie

art55

Actually although I still sometimes get a stomach reaction to serrapeptase mostly I don't.
    I now take 80,000 units twice a day on an empty stomach and have done for 2 months.
    My neck pain has started to ease but not my knee pain.
    Does Serrapeptase actually work?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Harry, what I read said it helps clean the plaque build up in the veins, as I do have sinus problems I will continue with taking this product. I am on Red Yeast Rice for cholesterol also, plus CoQ10 because the RYR lowers this nutrient in the body. Thanks for your input, your a wise poster. Diana

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friend gave me a couple of bottles that he wasn't using...he said it would help with alot of different problems. I've been researching what it's used for and I never realized that there are so many symptoms that one little pill could help with. I'm just curious if anyone takes it and what do you use it for? I know what it's helped me with, but I just wanna see what everyone else's experience is.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information