Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

from Blackberry to iphone

I missed my Storm a bit (and still do), but the Iphone has much more to offer than any Blackberry going. The part of the blackberry I miss is how the email work and how you can set up filters through blackberry. That was always nice.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Coming from a Curve I didn't know how well I'd accustom to the iPhone keyboard but I did. In fact I'm faster w/accuracy on the iPhone now.

The browser and apps cannot compare.

iPhone is dead.

Get a Droid Incredible.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would, but I'd have to go with Verizon...and that ain't happening.

I absolutely love Verizon. They've always taken really good care of me. Why don't you like Verizon?

The reps all seem like arrogant a-holes when I go to a store...but maybe I'm just going to an arrogant a-hole Verizon store, I dunno.

AT&T has always treated me right. I can call them and pretty much get anything I want. And, the reps that I deal with at my local corporate stores are professional and cordial for the most part.

Same here, since 2004 Cingular now at&t have treated me great. Even when I had GoPhone service they gave me fantastic support. Now that I have post paid and a FAN discount I couldn't be more stratified. Also I find at&t's call quality is superior to Verizons. At my house Verizon sounds craptastic, while at&t sounds better than my land line. Even at my friends house with 2 bars EDGE calls sound fantastic.

Sorry to hear that. Poor customer service can really misrepresent a company. I'm glad I've never experienced that.

My only problem with AT&T is specific to my location. The area's I'm frequently in have poor AT&T service, Verizon has been strong wherever I go. Even through unpopulated areas.

I also prefer CDMA to GSM. If youre frequently traveling and use a data card like me, or tether your phone, CDMA seems to be the quicker of the two.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hm, that seems really backwards to me. I can see preferring CDMA for voice quality as it has much better penetration, but the cap for GSM data is higher (almost double) than the cap for CDMA data speeds. I guess it depends on if you don't have 3G for one and you do for the other, but if you have 3G for AT&T and 3G for Verizon, the AT&T data should (theoretically) be quicker.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Reps really can make or break a loyal customer.

We actually don't have a Verizon OR T-Mobile corp store in our town even (closest ones are about 20 minutes away). But we have an AT&T corp store. The employees in there USED to be really good, but now they're arrogant, self-centered, and only worried about their commissions.

I've seen them trying to talk a 65 year old into a smartphone with data. Come on... I understand you live off what you sell, but there's a line you have to draw. You need to make sure you take care of the customer at the end of the day.

AT&T in general has never done me wrong. I go to the corp store about 35 minutes away because I refuse to step foot in the store in my town, because of those employees. It's annoying but honestly, I'd rather drive and give someone that deserves the commission that money. I wish they'd get better management and consultants in our store. Several people have complained but as far as I know, nothing's been done.

We used to have a VZW corp store, and they closed it, due to bad CS and low sales. That was several years ago. There's 3rd party stores (and for t-mobile), but no corp presence. We don't even have a sprint corp store.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information