Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    jackiehydelover

The Twilight Saga: Because the Cullens Aren't the Only Family With a Secret! *Spoilers*

Hello everyone! :wave:

Some posters may not be able to see the movie today or even this weekend, so if you're going to discuss the movie, please, either use our spoiler tags or our :spoiler: smiley until next Wednesday.

Thanks! :hug:

jackiehydelover

The Twilight Saga: Because the Cullens Aren't the Only Family With a Secret! *Spoilers*

I'm really digging Rosalie's hair in this one...Bella's wig is awful! It does nothing for Kristen Stewart!

And what's with the Cullen's looking like a 90s pop act with all the matching clothing? :lol:

jackiehydelover

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ Your review is dead on. Loved the movie!

mmmbacon

sorry for the double post, but just wanted to remind everyone that on thursday oprah will have kristen, rob, and taylor on the show.

mmmbacon

^that part wasn't in the book, the cullen crest doesn't exist in the books, just the movie.
    [sp]i just was wondering about the ring because they are selling bella's cullen crest ring in stores. i heard there was supposed to be a scene at the end where edward gives her the ring to show her how she is apart of the family. i was hoping that it was in the movie, but again it never showed up so i am hoping for a deleted scene. also about the plane ride, they really should have done it because in eclipse bella and edward talk about their favorite moments together and that was one of bella's. i hope they do something in eclipse to fix that and they better include the favorite moments talk![/sp]

mmmbacon

i love kristen, and yeah she is like majorly awkward, but she is great.

christina you made me laugh, hacking all over taylor, that was pretty funny/bad.

Ron_Cullen

That's right I totally forget that

[sp]Bella gets the Cullen ring in NM. Which part was that in the book, does anyone know?[/sp]

Yeah I have my favorite scenes from Twilight but with NM it's so hard to choose. I liked the JB scenes because it just enforced a friendship rather than a romantic entanglement.

[sp]Have to prepare myself though because in an interview I saw with KStew, she said that the romantic triangle really gets pushed out there but no matter what I'll stand by Bella and her Edward.[/sp]

[sp]If I had to say though aside from the EB moments, my favorite scene was of Bella when we saw it go through the months. The directing and the way the camera moved was just absolutely incredible![/sp]

jackiehydelover

Hello everyone! :wave:

Some posters may not be able to see the movie today or even this weekend, so if you're going to discuss the movie, please, either use our spoiler tags or our :spoiler: smiley until next Wednesday.

Thanks! :hug:

mmmbacon

^the runaways was awesome. definately a better role for kristen then bella, she seemed more comfortable and just fit.

yeah the no battle in breaking dawn was very lame and just screwed the series up. i kinda hope that melissa rosenburge will tweak that like she did in NM. i want to see some sort of action.

no death to the cullens!!!! i love them, guh i would be so upset if any of them died...again.

so what was everyones favorite part/parts of eclipse?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information